domenica 26 maggio 2013

Three - Ladette ;)

Don’t give me a flowers because I eat they.
I’m sure that don’t believe me because it's very simple think that I'm talking with much lies but I‘m talking only for the true.
Sunday morning and my husband gave me a bunch of roses for "remember ours engagement day" and I thought to that gift was very pretty and that allowed me to loved he a great love.
I’ve  thinking certainly to that roses were died  in much time soon and I’ve thinking of cooked it.
I had prepared a risotto of roses  with some butter and parmigiano and He had ate with a good hunger but a later day he understood that he had eaten some my flowers of a day before.
He has told  me with to much sighed that a another year he’ll give me only a old big cheese. He had right.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Be all ears :)